User Options

News

Hello!
Hello, small update from me: a lot has been going on that had to be sorted, so that's why we haven't had many recent updates. I hope that things will go better from here on and we can give GG some of love it deserves!

So... how've you guys been doing??
Written by Serhat on 2011-09-04(47 comments)

gore writes:
yeah, thanks shonna =]

Posted on: Sep 26th 2011, 6:44:30pm

brokendragon writes:
Ah right on shonna, i've been wondering how to do that!!!!!!

Posted on: Sep 26th 2011, 5:16:37pm

shonna (official artist) writes:
you still can put music on here just go to youtube and type in the music that you want then go to the link on youtube if you see the music that you want to put on your profile copy the code on the url right after the = sign like I got shown here...and put it in the youtube bb code..shouldn't that hard to do.... hope this helps to get your music or video on your profile..

Posted on: Sep 26th 2011, 11:06:12am

gore writes:
Also the music videos section on here needs to be fixed. I want to put some music videos on my profile but i cant becasue there are non in there anymore.

Posted on: Sep 25th 2011, 7:51:33pm

gore writes:
Yeah thats what i meant, i didn't know there was a difference but there should be more people to update the site.

Posted on: Sep 25th 2011, 12:51:48pm

gore writes:
Okay then why has there not been one update until now???

Posted on: Sep 24th 2011, 10:15:03pm

gore writes:
nm but glitter graphics died long ago....you need more mods to update this site or more people are gonna leave boredom

Posted on: Sep 24th 2011, 8:21:18pm

オリビア writes:
This is just a suggestion, but I think it'd be neat to be able to have 'favorite' graphics on here. Next to 'Love it!' there could be a 'Add favorite' button or something.
Just a thought I had when trying to find graphics I had thought were neat on here, but couldn't find them again.

Posted on: Sep 24th 2011, 1:19:49pm

brokendragon writes:
For instance, the last two comments lol.

Posted on: Sep 14th 2011, 10:01:59pm

donnaburks writes:
love your page and graphics

Posted on: Sep 12th 2011, 11:06:00pm

integra writes:
Just a quick question, is there any way we can get rid of some of these video ads? I understand you need to make some money to keep the site up but, some of them don't let you turn the volume off, so it's kinda annoying.

Posted on: Sep 10th 2011, 2:17:56pm

christysexy2001 (official artist) writes:

Posted on: Sep 9th 2011, 6:33:03pm

brokendragon writes:
Hi Serhat,
Very good to hear from you! (:
My idea is for there to be mods appointed especially for deleting chain mail (& egg clickies too) comments. I hate going on a graphic and seeing it comment spammed with chain mail and people trying to get their "eggs" hatched.

Posted on: Sep 6th 2011, 7:47:14pm

carmellaa writes:
heyy everyone add me !(:

Posted on: Sep 6th 2011, 12:26:34pm

shonna (official artist) writes:
Hi there Serhat and everyone else...thanks for the info and letting us know on what is going on...I have to agree with Sophia on this on Serhat...on having more mods or help on here that's why I back off on making graphics but I am still here to help out when it is needed....I haven't left but I been looking around for tutorials on what other stuff I can make I still got tons of graphics to upload and also deleted but not going to put it on one mod.... I am here if need the help and I know others would love to help chip into to make glitter-graphics.com better...then it was but hopefully things will be better just having that faith...I am doing ok myself just trying to stay cool it's been hot down here...but other then that I am doing fine....but today was a cool day by far it wasn't hardly in the hundreds today wow been like in the hundreds over for the last couple of months....do hope you and others are doing the same as staying well and safe... thanks again for the info and hopefully things should be going the way the should be on here...have a good day you all.

Posted on: Sep 5th 2011, 9:23:39pm

Add your comment

Please login or register to submit your comment.