User Options

News

Hello!
Hello, small update from me: a lot has been going on that had to be sorted, so that's why we haven't had many recent updates. I hope that things will go better from here on and we can give GG some of love it deserves!

So... how've you guys been doing??
Written by Serhat on 2011-09-04(47 comments)

star-moon writes:
you are so sweet

Posted on: Oct 26th 2011, 7:52:34am

toorandomproductions writes:
Great sugguestion, if not the typo would make a really big misundestanding!!

Posted on: Oct 25th 2011, 11:15:58am

shock! writes:
Yes I agree with more mods and I dunno but someway to revive GG again?

Posted on: Oct 21st 2011, 11:57:18pm

assbutt writes:
I think we should be allowed to delete our own comments. Like, not just on our page, but if I made a major typo in someone elses page, I'de rather delete it and start over than have to make another comment saying: *word i messed up on. You know? Also, we need more Admins.

Posted on: Oct 21st 2011, 2:29:47pm

genius. writes:
hi back

Posted on: Oct 19th 2011, 1:06:10am

coolfunlife writes:
IT Would be great if we could delete comments on our graphics. like spam etc...

Posted on: Oct 17th 2011, 5:16:18pm

flowingspirit writes:
Hello, could someone delete my old account? The thing is that I wasn't really active so forgot password of it - back then as far as I can re-call was still random letters/numbers as password that was send by g-g to your e-mail. I don't have that e-mail anymore and somehow my old account in g-g bothers me. ^^"
Here is my old account - http://glitter-graphics.com/users/emograma

Posted on: Oct 17th 2011, 5:01:36am

lexish writes:
oh,and i think i didn't mentioned.. is there a report button or something? i think not. thats what WE REALLY NEED. hehe. every graphic i go,there's SPAM SPAM SPAM. So we could report spammers and they would be deleted,banned or punished in some ways.

Posted on: Oct 16th 2011, 8:05:43am

lexish writes:
i think g-g should close for a few days,clean the graphics,hire new,good mods-admins who would atleast be active... and there should be spam control also. g-g needs much work,it needs to be updated. it has been the same for a few years.. and it's a little bit silent too. i think g-g ads wouldn't mind. it is far away from perfect,but with everyone's help we can make g-g reborn. :)

Posted on: Oct 16th 2011, 8:03:32am

â–² writes:
things have been alright, but listen.

you guys really need some new administrators. the ones you have NEVER get on, and some people need help with things like deleting accounts, asking questions, and just over all we need people who will BE there for us.

Posted on: Oct 14th 2011, 1:02:29pm

sweettea, writes:
hello, im new here but i've seen awfully lot of spam..:(

Posted on: Oct 11th 2011, 11:05:21pm

coolfunlife writes:
A suggestion from me..
I think it would be nice if comments on our page could be private.
IE: Only the owner of the account can read it. And only friends on your list can read them.
We can make them not private if they want, but its just a thought.

Posted on: Oct 11th 2011, 6:13:13pm

kissme0123 writes:
thx

Posted on: Oct 6th 2011, 2:25:33pm

popohaejo writes:
How do I change my password? :(

Posted on: Oct 5th 2011, 4:34:08pm

shonna (official artist) writes:
you all are welcome glad that helped and hopefully that will come in handy to you all...when either music or video to put on to your profile...I just hope the youtube bbcode works for you all like it did for me and some others on here.... glad to help out...yall...

Posted on: Sep 27th 2011, 2:21:50am

Add your comment

Please login or register to submit your comment.